Direct Phone: (630) 449-4594 Fax: (630) 230-8435
Brad Heurung is a husband and father of three young children, including a set of twins, and is a local with strong roots in Aurora, Illinois. Brad has a Bachelor of Arts in English and History, with honors. He has more than 13 years of experience as a paralegal and legal assistant in a variety of legal practices, but predominately as litigation support. He develops outstanding relationships with clients and vendors. His research, organizational and litigation skills provide a strong backbone to our litigation team at Law Offices of McLaughlin & Associates.
- BA, Illinois State University, Honors Scholar
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills, with an eye for detail
- Paralegal support in corporate, litigation and commercial transactions
- Experienced in electronic filing and motion practice in Illinois federal and state court systems
- Illinois Notary Public, 2022