ASSOCIATE ATTORNEY 2-3 YEARS’ EXPERIENCE
Do you want to be a part of something truly unique? The Law Offices of McLaughlin & Associates, P.C. sets the bar high with regard to the way it serves its clients. We have a unique and challenging business model that meets the diverse needs of our corporate clients. We are now seeking an Associate Attorney with 3-5 years’ experience in corporate, real estate, intellectual property, or related areas to join our team. The ideal candidate will have the drive to build his or her practice while enjoying the suburban lifestyle.
As an Associate Attorney you will work on high level cases by performing legal analysis, research, review and preparation of legal files or documents. You will identify issues and draft motions and opinions to be used in litigation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Search for and study legal documents to investigate facts and law of cases, to determine causes of action and to prepare cases.
- Exploring and studying legal documents for determining causes of action, examining law of cases and facts, and preparing cases.
- Screening petitions, motions and complaints filed to determine the litigant’s legal merit.
- Preparing affidavits of documents, maintaining case correspondence, document files, and discovery.
- Evaluating current procedures to determine processes that are more efficient.
- Reviewing and filing petitions, pleadings, and other legal documents pertinent to court procedures under the direction of the partner in charge.
- Attending court proceedings.
- Education: Bachelor Degree and JD
- Experience: 3-5 years in a corporate firm desired
- Send email to Kerry Rieder-McLaughlin at email@example.com
- Provide Resume, Cover Letter, Writing Sample, and 3 professional references