Associate Attorney 3-5 Years’ Experience
Do you want to be a part of something truly unique? The Law Offices of McLaughlin & Associates, P.C. sets the bar high with regard to the way it serves its clients. We have a unique and challenging business model that meets the diverse needs of our corporate clients. We are seeking an Associate Attorney with a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in corporate, litigation, or related area to join our team. The ideal candidate will be driven to build his or her practice while enjoying the suburban lifestyle.
As an Associate, you will work on high level cases by performing legal analysis, research, review and preparation of legal files or documents. You will identify issues and draft motions and opinions to be used in litigation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research and study legal documents for determining causes of action, analysis of cases and facts, and preparing for litigation.
- Screen petitions, motions and complaints filed to determine the litigant’s legal merit.
- Prepare affidavits of documents, discovery, maintain case correspondence and document files.
- Review and file petitions, pleadings, discovery, and other legal documents pertinent to court procedures under the direction of the partner in charge.
- Attend court proceedings.
- Education: Bachelor Degree and JD
- Experience: 3-5 years’ minimum in a corporate firm or litigation experience preferred
- Small book of business ideal
- Send email to Kerry Rieder-McLaughlin at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide Resume, Cover Letter, Writing Sample, and 3 professional references